Friday, February 3, 2012

International Patisserie, Cake Formula & Assembly

These are pictures from weeks 1-4 of this cycle.


Chocolate Souffles

Crepe Suzette

St. Honore ( I liked doing the spun sugar)



Paris Brest - created in 1891 to commemorate the Paris–Brest bicycle race. 





Chocolate Orange Frozen Souffle








Carrot Cake with Basket Weaving and Marzipan Carrots


 Sacher Torte - I'm still working on piping...






Chiffon Cake with Italian Buttercream
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and Mango-Passion Fruit Sorbet 




Black Forrest Cake

















I have learned a lot this cycle about cakes and frozen desserts.  I am not very big into the cake decorating aspect of baking, but it is very useful stuff to know.  I just need to practice (A LOT!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment