Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Let's See if This Will Last Longer Than a Week

So, I think I should've started this earlier...like 53 days ago

I decided to start this blog mostly to share what I've been up to in school...since I think some of you are interested in that...maybe I'm wrong, and I'm just doing this cuz I think people care...haha.

Honestly, I wish I was a bit more tech-savvy...and more into taking pictures...maybe I will be, now that I have a blog.

Yeah, I put Eric's name in the Blog too, because I didn't want to just share about school...but about Life in Portland!
!  Which again, I probably should've started earlier...

Since we've moved here we've:

checked out multiple Farmers' Markets -- which are super cool! (and super close to our apartment)  It's like going to Costco with better samples! 
been visited by family and friends!! (thanks to all of you who have come down and visited!  we loved having you. to those who haven't come down yet, we're waiting!!!)
checked out local eats -- including Voodoo donuts...good, but don't know if they're worth the wait
been golfing --yeah, I came out of retirement
started a new job and new school 
walked A LOT! 
went to the Clark County Fair and saw our first Demolition Derby and had my first deep fried Oreo and Reese's cup --then went on Vortex? yeah, I've made better decisions in my life
met some neighbors
hiked the 4T trail -- includes Train, Trolley, Tram and Trail :) Looks pretty futuristic, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment