Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Day 2011 (another "Outside of Portland Adventure")

(Two blog entries in one week?!  Who's an overachiever?!)

I love Pumpkin Day!  This year we had Pumpkin Day on Oct 22.  The weather wasn't looking very promising, but Pumpkin Day 2011 was going to happen!!  Despite the weather being kinda crummy, we still had a great time.
All of us at the pumpkin patch
We all picked our pumpkins and took them back to my mom's house to carve them.  Usually, we gut and carve our pumpkins outside, but because it was so wet out we did it all inside.  We put tarp all over the house to make clean up easier. 
Hard at work
I think everyone's pumpkins turned out really well!  I tried to freestyle mine...I think I need to stick with a pattern. (Mine is the puzzle piece one and Eric's is the green/orange one with the ghosts) 
Our beautiful creations
We carved our pumpkins, ate a ton of food, played some games and ate some more food! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.  I can't wait till Pumpkin Day 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment